Need To Sell Your Bloomfield NJ House Fast?
No Commissions | No Repairs | No Showings | No Hassle
We Buy Houses in Bloomfield New Jersey
Do you need to sell your house fast In Bloomfield NJ or the surrounding areas?
Then connect with us! Pay No Agent Fees, No Repair Costs, and close when you want.
Find out how Our Bloomfield Home Buying Process works!
Need to Sell Your House Fast in Bloomfield NJ?
Then let us be the one to buy that home!
We are BBB accredited, NJ licensed, and social-media vetted.
We are a family-run enterprise based out of Cranford, NJ — operating with compassion and fairness for all parties. Please take comfort in knowing that your best interest is our interest, too.
We buy houses in Bloomfield, NJ, in any condition, and can close on a date of your choice! I want you to know that customer service is our absolute top priority, and I want your experience with us to be stress and hassle-free.
That is why you will be personally working with me throughout the process of selling your home and it will be done on your schedule.
Request a no-obligation quote to sell your house, for cash, and let us take care of the burden of selling your home today.
I look forward to working with you!
Sell Your House Fast in Bloomfield, NJ!
Did you know there are approximately 19,000 households and 53,000 full time residents in Bloomfield NJ? Why compete with other home sellers? If you need to sell your home fast in Bloomfield, why wait around for a realtor, or for a buyer’s financing to clear or qualify?
Avoid agent commissions, closing costs, walk-throughs, open houses, uncertainties, or costly repairs by working with us. We buy houses, condos, apartments, and vacant land all over Essex County. No matter what your reasons for selling!
Mold, Water, Fire Damage
Elderly In Need Of Assisted Living
Extensive Repairs Needed
Sell Old House To Buy A New Place
Sell Your House in Bloomfield NJ Without Listing It
Try a fast-cash sale! Before you lock yourself into a 6-month contract with a real estate agent, see what I Will Buy Your House For Cash can do for you.
Plenty of Reasons to Sell Your Bloomfield NJ Property
At IWillBuyYourHouseForCash.com we are focused on purchasing properties in Bloomfield as well as across New Jersey. We would be honored to quickly purchase your home! There are multiple reasons why homeowners come to us to buy their property.
- You bought your home in Bloomfield with certain expectations, but your situation has changed: downsizing or expanding the number of people that live in your home, relocation for work, taxes or utilities are too high, going through a divorce, etc. We can offer you a quick purchase or sale in these situations.
- You are currently facing foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, auction, or sheriff sale. Or perhaps you’ve fallen behind on your quarterly taxes or water/sewer bill? We understand that good people often face hard times, which is why we are here to quickly purchase your house in Bloomfield (or surrounding areas of NJ).
- A local realtor convinced you to list your property with them, but the home is not selling. The longer it sits on the market, the more expenses you must pay prior to closing (mortgage payments, tax payments, insurance, utilities, etc). Why wait to sell your home? We would love to buy your house fast.
- Perhaps your house is just unattractive. Other buyers might not be interested if your property requires too much work. Moreover, the home may not even qualify for an FHA loan – which will limit your applicants by approximately 10%. We at IWillBuyYourHouseForCash.com, on the other hand, will buy that Bloomfield house quickly and in any condition!
If you are thinking I need to “sell my house” fast, then we want to help you with a quick sale. If you read through this page and feel that any of the circumstances or scenarios apply to you (even if just a little bit), please call us today and we will buy your house!
We buy houses in Bloomfield, New Jersey in any condition. That means no repairs or upgrades! You can sell your house exactly how it is, no matter what repairs may be needed. You can sell your house to us and move on to the next chapter in your life without ever lifting a finger to make repairs or hiring a contractor.
We helped homeowners in many different situations sell their homes. Whether you’re facing a foreclosure, divorce, bankruptcy, troubling tenants, or you just need cash, we buy Bloomfield houses no matter the situation.
Bloomfield NJ Facts for Home Buyers and Home Sellers
- There are approximately 53,000 residents in Bloomfield NJ, making it the 36th most populated city in New Jersey.
- The initial formation for the land that would become Bloomfield Township was granted to the English Puritan colonists in 1675!
- Bloomfield NJ has 5.36 square miles, making it the 36th most densely populated in New Jersey.
- The township of Bloomfield borders the municipalities of Belleville, East Orange, Glen Ridge, Montclair, Newark and Nutley in Essex County; and Clifton in Passaic County.
- Holsten’s Brookdale Confectionery (located on 1063 Broad Street) is a famous, old-fashion ice cream parlor that has been around since 1939. It has most notably been recognized as the setting of the closing scene in Sopranos.
How Do I Sell My House Fast in Bloomfield NJ?
We’ll know very quickly if we can help you, and unlike selling through an agent, you don’t have to wait to see if the buyer can get financing… we’re ready to buy in Bloomfield right now!
Avoid dealing with months of uncertainty. Fill out our form & get an offer in 24 hours.
Are You Ready For Your FREE Cash Offer?
We work with you to create an offer that allows you to sell your house in Bloomfield on your terms.
Receive an No-Obligation offer in 24 hours:
- Pay no fees
- No cleaning required
- No binding contracts
- No agents or third parties
We will do our VERY best to address your needs!
Get Started NowFill out the form below and receive a non-binding offer within 24 hours.
Why Sell Your House in Bloomfield NJ to Us?
There are many “we buy houses” cash companies on the market – so what makes us different?
We do not identify has another “sell my house fast” or “we buy houses” company in NJ. We identify as a professional real estate solutions provider and redevelopment company. Our business model is centered around three very important and uncompromising principles: people, service, & integrity.
See what our past customers have to say about working us!
My decision to deal with this company turned out to be one of the best thing I have done. I had planned to sign my house over to the mortgage company. But called the number that said We buy house. Everything was completed in a week.I dealt with John Maretti mostly. He was very helpful and understanding. He deserves the best life can offer him.
Local REI was the seller in the transaction and worked diligently and quickly to address the inspection items raised by the purchaser so that the Property was satisfactory to the purchaser and the closing accomplished on-time. My calls, e-Mails and requests were handled quickly and that enabled to sale to go through smoothly.
John’s been excellent to work with! He’s honest, helpful, a good communicator and great when it comes to creative problem solving. All I can say is that if you’re not sure what to do with a property, give John a call – you won’t be disappointed.
Courteous, prompt and attentive. My company has bought 3 turnkey multi-family homes from them in Patterson NJ this year. And we will hopefully continue to buy more. They get the job done quickly, no games. A+
We completed a sale in Toms River and they were very professional and easy to work with. Communication was key throughout the transaction and they were on top of all aspects of the sale. I look forward to doing business with them again!
John is very responsive and easy to work with! Glad we got to do business together!
No Matter What Challenges You May Be Facing We Can Buy Your Bloomfield House
Some sellers may be looking for a more convenient option to sell their home and we can help. We help many Bloomfield, New Jersey sellers facing all kinds of unique selling situations. Many of these situations that we commonly work with are listed below.
Major Repairs Needed
Full of Stuff or Trash
Major Repairs Needed
Out of Area Property
Late on Mortgage Payments/Taxes